PAINTINGS

This information and these photos are quite out of date! I need to update this info but in the meantime, all the latest info is on my instagram @kararosenberryco.  Xo Kara 

I have been blown away with the response to the new paintings I have been doing. It has been amazing! I am getting a lot of questions and requests for some custom work so I thought I would do a post about what is available.   Thank you so much for your interest and support! It means the world!  Below are some examples of paintings that I have done recently.
(above) a stack of paintings, works in progress. 


(above)  THE ANASTASIA 8x10 Inches $65 SOLD


(above)  "DELPHINE" Prints available! 

 
(above) "THE AMELIA AND AMIE" SET  "amie"= friend in french 
Floral Painting 8X10 ABSTRACT 9X12    SOLD 


(above) THE ELENA 8X10 inches SOLD 


                                                                           (above)"DARLING" 5X7 SOLD


                                     "GINGER ROSE" 6X6 with leather cord SOLD


 
CUSTOM ORDERS
Due to current demand, I am not taking orders for customer work.  You can snag my paintings thru sales on my Instagram or Personal Facebook Page.  (under Kara Rosenberry)

Follow along and share with your friends.  Thank you for your amazing support and interest!



MERCI BEAUCOUP, KARA 

Comments

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular Posts