3/6/16

hello.... it's me.


 


Its been over a year since I have blogged. And didn't blog regularly for a while before that.  I heard from a internet business class that you can have your party in one place without any shame, which I have been doing over on Instagram.  (@kararosenberryco )
 
I am feeling the need to perhaps publish a little more content once in a while.  I have done so much in the last two years that its worth a little more than photos and a short caption.  I want to share a little more of that on here and will be doing more of that soon. Look for more content on some recipes that helped me completely change my lifestyle and lose a lot of weight,  my ever expanding love for vintage, my adoration for The Vintage Whites Market which has completely changed my business since I started participating in their show.  Also, how I have completely changed my business over the past few years as I started painting, and found a whole new creative avenue in my business.
 
I look forward to seeing you back here soon.  Have a great week!
 
(shop link) any purchase over $10 thru Monday, March 7th at midnight will include a free package of the adorable Easter Wreath Note Cards.  ($10 value) no coupon or note needed. 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: