2/23/15

{good things}

(trader joes tulips for the win!)

hello! it has been a while! life and biz have been so busy it has been hard to blog but I have been up to so many wonderful things!  The last half of 2014 was booked solid. I produced a whole new Halloween and Thanksgiving line, did a holiday show and created lots of new items for that, traveled for the holidays for two weeks and prepared for the Vintage Whites Market in January in Loveland Co.  
that show was amazing as I felt my line had come full circle and was reaching its full potential.  The show basically rocked! 
entrance to the market. these ladies don't mess around.  
(my booth)

thankful for all the friends that helped and supported me and cheered me on! 

now I am trying to relax while catch up on orders, create lovely new items... 
new tea cup design... new in shop
new English Garden Social Note 
and tea cup recipe cards.  new items added every week! mostly every week:).  
(www.kararosenberryco.etsy.com) 

Hope that this finds you well and you are enjoying what's left of winter and anticipating a lovely Spring! 
a girls weekend away with a friend produced this. jealous? 

1 comment:

Meghan St. Clair said...

i love your stuff always!