9/18/14

{Clever Wrapping} washi tape initials

a gift for my friend Meg...
 
a gift for my friend Vanessa-
(photo credit from Vanessa of Casa Dos Mael-love her styling!)
 
I love to wrap gifts and I think taking time to wrap a gift beautifully and thoughtfully
can make a gift that much more special.
 
One of my favorite ways to wrap gifts lately AND to use Washi Tape is to create Initials with Washi Tape when wrapping. Its a great way to personalize a gift and add some love (and it's quick!)
 
Its easy, fun and colorful!  and makes a fun impression!
 I love the patchwork look,  by mixing up different patterns with similar colors
or mixing up the colors too!
So the more washi tape varities you have, the better!
.......................................
I feel like lately Washi Tape is everywhere.  I find that it used to be so hard to find, now it is at Target in the Dollar Spot, I spotted some the other day at Staples and also even see some at the Dollar Store these days.  I saw some lovely options at the Paper Source in Denver Colorado today.  My favorite patterns always include gold or florals.  Of course I think it is great to try and support your local stationary or gift store first.
Follow my Clever Gifting and Wrapping board on Pinterest. Click Here.
 
Hope this inspires you to try this idea on your next gift that you wrap!
xox kara
 
 
 
 

No comments: