9/12/13

{fall is here!} and a sale!

I don't know how the weather is in your neck of the woods but here in Colorado, it feels like Autumn has arrived.  I was finally able to wear boots again this week and I was downright giddy.  I will have a celebrate with a PSL this weekend.  PSL? Whats that? It is the abrievation for the Starbucks Pumpkin Spiced Latte.  Didn't you know?  My friend Jeanne Oliver recently posted a recipe for a more natural version of the PSL.  Go here for the recipe. 
http://jeanneoliverdesigns.com/blog/2013/09/11/pumpkin-spice-latte-make-from-scratch/

(for some reason my linky button isn't working so above is the full link!)

Recently:

Apple Butter- I want to learn how to make this heavenly stuff.

Canning- itching to learn how to can! Want to make my own preserves and can some stuff up.

Almond Milk- all the thickness and yuminess of cream or whole milk but none of the fat. I buy the unsweetened original
http://drvita.com/p-7392-Blue%20Diamond%20Natural%20Almond%20Breeze%20Original%20Unsweetened%20Non-%20%7C%20Drvita.com.aspx?catargetid=1920411439&cadevice={device}&gclid=CI3zsdyjxrkCFe1AMgod7jMA6Q

In other news, I am getting ready for a fabulous Halloween Show here in Denver.  If you live here, you really must come.  www.halloweentrunkshow.com has information for the show.

I just added my halloween items to the shop and reorganized it so that more of the fall items are on the first page.  www.kararosenberryco.etsy.com.  Use code Autumn for 15% your purchase.  Custom Items are included.


Have a great week!
Kara

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Fall to you Kara!

Hope you enjoy every minute of it!

Kimberly S.

koralee said...

Oh you know I wish I lived closer...I would follow you everywhere. Hugs.

E, I and O said...

Hooray for all and all your incredible offerings! So lovely as always. xoxo