2/4/13

{the month of love}

Valentines is one of my favorite holidays.  I love the colors, the sentiment, the chocolate and the flowers, the combination of red and pink.  I took some time to put together a little vignette in my home tonight and create the little image you see above.  I hope to share some more peeks of how I spend this month.  Starting tomorrow: a crafting night with a kindred crafty girl, a glass of wine, and a movie.   I will share what we come up with soon!

And here is how I welcomed Valentines day into my humble abode.

 Happy Month Of Love!
xoxo Kara

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you Kara!

Thanks for the beautiful Valentine images and inspiring words. You are very creative and I love your style!

hugs,
Kimberly S.

koralee said...

I love your sweet little bits in your home my friend...I just painted a huge wall chalkboard paint....now I must stand on a stool to put something inspirational on it. Hug for a great new week. xoxo

E, I and O said...

LOVE this love-filled post. That saying by EE Cummings is simply sweet and so are all your photos.