1/24/13

{Pinterest DIY}

Hello and Happy 2013, now that its January 24th.  Now that I am recovering from the holidays, and a very busy 2012, I have had some time to and spend some time being inspired on Pinterest-I am a huge Pinterest fan.  I usually try to pin often because as much as I pin, there is still an amazing amount of good content that I have never seen each time I am on the site.  

I was looking to do a lot of DIY for Christmas.  That didn't really happen like I wanted it to but I did find something that I really want to try very soon because I feel like I could really make some fabulous things.  I love the idea of getting some cheap white dinnerware, at the Dollar Tree or elsewhere and trying the below.  The basic idea is to get a permanent sharpie, I would pick a metallic, and do a design on the plate or mug or dish and then put it in the oven, the details are in the links below.  Is this something that you would try?


Source: 1/ 2/ 3

My whole Pinterest DIY board can be found here.  I have some pretty fabulous stuff on there- it's worth a peek (in my humble opinion)!
PS I just realized that in my original title for this post (which has been modified) and in the photo above I spelled DIY wrong.  the new term is DYI- didn't you know?

10 comments:

fernandflora said...

What?! LOVE this idea! Let's do it together sometime soon! Craft night just got even better! Glad to see you back in the blogging world. I'm trying to re-enter too! xo

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
koralee said...

Such a great idea...love the white and gold dots....thanks for your sweet comments regarding my book. xoxoo HUGS

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

It's wonderful that you are getting thoughts from this post as well as from our argument made at this time.

My web-site Reach

Anonymous said...

You could certainly see your expertise within the article you write.
The world hopes for more passionate writers such
as you who aren't afraid to mention how they believe. At all times follow your heart.

My website :: golf simulators for home prices

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was once a enjoyment account it.

Look complicated to more introduced agreeable from you!
By the way, how can we communicate?

Feel free to surf to my web site ... Used golf simulators for sale

Anonymous said...

I was curious if you ever thought of changing the layout of your site?

Its very well written; I love what youve got to say.
But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better.
Youve got an awful lot of text for only having 1 or 2 images.
Maybe you could space it out better?

Also visit my web page ... fitness machines vs free weights

Anonymous said...

Useful info. Fortunate me I found your site by accident, and I am shocked why
this twist of fate did not happened in advance!
I bookmarked it.

Here is my web-site - sample diet for type 2 diabetes []

Anonymous said...

Appreciate this post. Let me try it out.


my blog: health insurance