12/14/12

{winter crafting}


1) wooden gift tags, glittered and adorned 2) Winter Wonderland Wreath  3) Paper gift tags, ready for use 4) wreaths at a show 5) gift bags ready to use

While preparing for a few shows this holiday season, I was feeling very inspired and crafty.  I was inspired by Pinterest among other things to make this holiday season of shows special.  I was inspired to make yarn wrapped wreaths adorned by sweet little what-nots, glittered wooden gift tags, paper gift tags with washi tape and ready made gift bags, perfect for giving on the go.  I cannot take all the credit for all of the items above.  When back at home for the holidays, I had a table full of helpers, making these things with me. 

I was so happy with how everything turned out and even happier with the reaction of my customers.  All of my sweet wreaths sold, so sad because I was hoping I could keep at least one! and people responded well to the items that would help them give gifts more beautifully.  I hope to expand some of the gift items, and maybe even the wreaths in my etsy shop.  I leave the season of holiday shows refreshed and inspired to make more. 

Happy Holidays!
kara

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing! I almost feel like I was there....the photos really capture the show well. Nice work Kara! I can't wait to see what you conjure up for Valentine's day and Springtime!
Kimberly S.

koralee said...

Oh my so lovely..your wreaths are so stunning...I can see why they all sold!!! I want one now!
Sending you oodles of joy for the weekend..hope you gather lots of it along your way.

fernandflora said...

Oh! What lovely photos! SO beautiful. You are a true artist. I'm so glad to be able to know you and participate in your fabulousness!

Joyce Gallo said...

I am so sad that I missed out on such lovelies, looking forward to seeing what you have to offer next year!

Anonymous said...

High-quality through fabulous construct skillsets choose this [URL=http://www.northfacetriclimate.org/#608]north face outlet store[/URL] therefore powerful this regardless of where you are, you can actually keep a amazing good posture. Individuals at all times want to express your attitude in the pub, [URL=http://www.northfacetriclimate.org/#1351]www.northfacetriclimate.org[/URL] expecially for Evening, each day for those to help you free theirselves.

Anonymous said...

Fill electrical energy will be the measure from the [URL=http://www.nfoutletonline.net/#1062]north face outlet online[/URL] ratio and compressibility. Both of these actions are what give goose straight down it great insulating capability. To evaluate fill strength one ounce of down is put inside of a graduated cylinder along with the volume of room it occupies is then calculated. Goose down from the to [URL=http://www.nfoutletonline.net/#1151]north face outlet store[/URL] strength array is exactly what these are wanting for to make use of in most their down items.

Anonymous said...

The Achilles heel of down will be dampness; [URL=http://www.thenorthfaceoutletstores.net/#512]north face outlet store[/URL] receives moist it loses its attic and its insulating skill. The North Facial area applies its Resilient Waterproof (DWR) complete into the outer fabric covering and zips of it down jackets to develop jackets that are water-proof and keep their insulating ability.For that energetic outdoor girl whom loves the [URL=http://www.thenorthfaceoutletstores.net/#512]north face outlet store[/URL] season months it's tricky to conquer the warmth, comfort, and strength of the North Face ladies down jacket.