12/4/12

{Painting Windows and a show}

Hello Friends. It has been a little while.  It has been busy, and that is okay.  So last weekend I had the chance to do some window painting in a popular square in downtown Denver.  I was asked to paint the windows of a shop called Chocolatier Blue.   I had so much fun, created a little holiday masterpiece and got to try some delicious chocolates as well.  It was such a fun day. 
photo 1.  Holiday Filigree and the top of the cake plate with chocolates and stacks of chocolate boxes. 2. a wreath on the door.  3. More detail of the cake stand with chocolates. The other window I did isn't pictured.

If you ever have a chance to try these chocolates, they are amazing.  They have locations in California, Nebraska and Maine. 

Also in other news, above is information on a holiday show that I am participating in this weekend, along with my talented friend from Fern and Flora.  If you are in Denver, please come and join us.   We would love to see you!

Hope your december is going well! xox kara

2 comments:

megan lane said...

the look so lovely kara! good luck on your holiday show :)

Anonymous said...

Love the work you did! Come paint my windows!!

Kimberly S.