9/10/12

{ready for fall}

I don't know about you but I am totally ready for some cooler temperatures and fall weather.  We had a dose of it last week and I was so happy heading into work when there was a chill in the air.  Fall is my favorite time to accessorize so today's post is all about that.

Leopard Scarf from JCrew-in my opinion, you cannot go wrong with  a touch of leopard.
Pendant Necklace from Fern and Flora- love this color combo
Beautiful Seafoam Green and Brown Rosette Pin also from Fern and Flora- Perfect for a scarf or sweater
Purple Detailed Flats Old Navy-perfect way to mix color into your wardrobe. Also available in a lovely mushroom color.

Also, the fall drinks are back at Starbucks.  Cheers to Pumpkin Spice lattes and Salted Carmel Mochas.

Are you ready for fall?

4 comments:

koralee said...

Oh my loving all this today...I am sooooooo ready for Fall my friend...Cheers to pumpkin lattes! xo

fernandflora said...

Oh friend! You are so kind to include TWO of my pieces. Thank you! Love the other picks as well. I need to incorporate a bit of leopard into my wardrobe! Good call. xo

Karla @Art Whisper said...

I just found your blog and I love your talents. Inspirational indeed. You can style me any day.

Warm regards,
Karla

Sugar Mama Bakeshop said...

You'r'e so cute! I love those flats! Let's make coffee happen SOON :)