9/21/12

{halloween trunk show}


Brewing a medley of artisan vendors withhand-crafted delights, vintage finds & botanicals.
Enjoy tasty homemade treats by Erica McNeish.

hello denver friends and kara rosenberry co. fans.

I am so pleased to be a part of this wonderful show next Saturday on 9/29. I will be at the show from noon until about 4:30 as a vendor. (the show goes until 6 but I have to sneak out a little early)

I will be making some darling Halloween Invitations, some Spooky Notecards, Cupcake Sticks, Stir Sticks, and Candles. 
(lots of glitter will be involved) 
I will also have some lovely fall inspired items (because I love fall). 
This is the ultimate way to celebrate the start of fall.  If you come, come hungry as Food Stylist and Chef Erica McNeish will be there with the most amazing food. I hope to see you there!  

visit here for more details.





1 comment:

koralee said...

Boo hoo...I want to come too...enjoy dear one. xoxo