7/2/12

Happy Summer

What I love about summer:
Not much usually if I cannot be near a pool or air conditioner, but alas here is my list:

Fun Accessories, nail polish, and scarves in your hair.

Pool Time

Watermelon

Frozen Yogurt

Good Salads

Maxi Dresses and maxi skirts  {Somehow I cannot get used to the word maxi paired with a skirt or dress but I am trying}

Good book reading by the pool

Summer vacations { miss being a kid or a college student and having a whole summer off, just adding that in}

Bright Colors

These are just a few things that I love---What do you love about Summer?

2 comments:

E, I and O said...

Ooo! I love this post and your list of summer loves! One of my favorite things is all the summer fruit - berries and apricots, peaches, watermelon - so yummy and refreshing!

And happy happy birthday sweet friend!

koralee said...

I love maxi skirts and dresses...that word is very odd...makes me think of other things too...tee hee.
Now about the jam labels..you must make some...let me know if you do. xoxoxo Hugs.