6/8/12

{here comes the weekend}

Have you noticed that a lot of my posts are aboutt the weekend?  Only because I live for them.  Everyday that I get up for work, I count down, How many more days to the weekend?

This weekend I am sort of busy. 

Photo 1. I am co hosting a shower for my dear friend to welcome her darling little son into the world.  We are having a Little Mister themed shower complete with lots of bowties.  I will do a blog post about it because, I promise, it will be darling! The bow tie cut outs above are from the design I did for her invitation.  The image is enlarged and will be used for some sort of decor.   I cannot say too much because I dont' want to give away everything as she reads my blog often!

Photo 2. Last night I got to go to the pool for the first time this season.  My building where I live was built in the 1930's and I so enjoy the beautiful pool area.  I hope to get out there for even a few minutes again this weekend.

Photos 3 & 4. My youngest niece and sister are in town and for years my niece Sophia has been wanting to see my apartment.  While we are there we will celebrate my sisters recent birthday with some cupcakes and pink lemonade.  I am fortunate enough to get to see my loved ones very often and I don't take that for granted. 

Looking forward to a fun and busy weekend! I hope you are too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am excited too. love sophia