5/30/12

{Indie Wed Denver}

My friend and frequent trunk show partner, Emily of Fern and Flora graciously asked me to join her in a booth for the Indie Wed Denver show on July 31.  Judging from their past event photos, like the ones from Milwaukee above, it is going to be a fabulous show.  Not only is it a bridal show, but it is also a market so people can buy our goods.  I am so pleased and excited to finish off my bridal line for this event.  I plan on taking my current designs, the bee, the chandelier, the pear, the dragonfly, for example, and creating the wedding invitation line I have always wanted.  I will also showcase my cupcake sticks and stir sticks that will also host my designs.  Emily will be showcasing her gorgeous bridal accessories.  I couldn't be more excited!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kara! This looks like a lot of fun. Some lucky brides will get to see your beautiful cards this summer!
See you soon~
Kimberly S.

koralee said...

Oh what fun! Hugs to you my sweet friend...hope you are VERY well. xoxoxox

Anonymous said...

Hey there! I just want to offer you a huge thumbs
up for the great information you've got right here on this post. I'll be returning to your website
for more soon.

Also visit my web page Biomedical Companies