4/11/12

{Easter Recap}






For Easter Weekend I was happy to travel home and spend it with my family. We had a wonderful time but it went so fast and was very busy. My mom needed a piece of art for her basement where some foundation work had been done. I offered to make a collage with her as you see in photos 1, 3 & 5.


Here is a recap of the weekend.


1} A part of the collage-my mom wanted to use a Bible Verse for this piece, Psalm 91:4 Under His wings you will find refuge. Thus a bird inspired piece. All of the Vintage Images are from The Graphics Fairy Blog


2} Thanks to my friend Emily, I had the idea to make Greek Yogurt Cheesecake for Easter Dinner. It was delicious and easy. Go here to get the recipe and to see her take on the dessert.


3} Another part of the collage- it was my grandfather's signature that was on a lovely old piece of sheet music.


4} My brother is a chef and he brings our family so much joy when he cooks for us. He had just been to Italy so the menu was influenced by his trip. Here, he and my niece Colette are making fresh pasta for Easter Lunch.


5}Lovely rose added into our collage. I did the painting in the background.


6}Easter Lunch Appetizers. Totally amazing.


All photos are by moi-via Instagram. P.S. Instragram is now available for the Android market. Download it!

No comments: