3/19/12

{welcome spring}







Spring immediately brings me back to my love of pastels.



this arrangement is lovely!



{shameless self promotion- but they are perfect for spring!


kara rosenberry co. Bee cards on pale pink}







just too sweet for words.







{source}
just so very Spring.



pretty fabrics for Spring at Fancy Tiger- Denver.
photo kara rosenberry

I still feel like it should be January, but alas tomorrow is the first day of Spring! I guess I better just embrace it! I am joining Fabulous K today for her Spring Link Party. Join in the fun and go here.

3 comments:

HIP LIP said...

Love spring...although we never really had a winter here in Texas!

Anonymous said...

Spring is my favorite season I think!

We are enjoying the magnolia tree in full bloom.

Have a lovely day.

Kimberly S.

Joy said...

Thanks for such a lovely spring blog Kara!
Love it!