3/5/12

{weekend jaunt to the Country Market}

This past weekend, my beau and I set out for a day of adventure, with no real plans or demands. We headed out to Parker Colorado which is about a 1/2 hour outside of Denver. A while back, we discovered The Parker Country Market a little further out than we usually venture and Saturday we decided to return.



I found a few booths that particurly struck my fancy. {those are pictured above} There is also a booth with lots of old fashion candy, like Cherry Mash, Rock Candy and Charleston Chews. They also carry Farm Fresh eggs, which were delicious. If you find yourself in need of a weekend jaunt this is a good one. You can also visit Nomilie Cupcakes while in town.



Have yourself a good week!



kara

4 comments:

Jeanneoli said...

I will be sure to check it out! Thanks!!!

koralee said...

Oh how I love these kinda of days...adorable little markets and all the time of day.....pure joy.

Sending you a great week my friend.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kara! Spring is almost here! I can't wait to come see you!

Kimberly S.

Horseshoe Craft and Flea Market said...

i also love these kinds of days! loving your blog, kara! i've been out of the blog world for awhile, and i'm getting back into spending too much time browsing blogs...and pinterest :) never heard of the parker country market but looks great!