3/14/12

{color crush: Green: St. Patricks Day}

After making lots of Saint Patricks Day goods last week, I am noticing green all over and loving it. Saint Patricks Day is coming right up- so get yourself some green! Being a red head, green has always been a color I gravitate towards. Green becomes a little sweet when you start adding in Mint Green and Seafoam hues. It is really one of my favorite colors.


Enjoy my green picks!



{Seafoam & Gold upcycled earrings, a new item by my friend Emily at Fern and Flora. I think this is such a lovely color combination!}


A candle I adorned last week from Vintage Seed Packs and glitter and a bit of cream and gold twine. I think that vegatables have never been so glamerous. Thinking of adding candles to my etsy shop. These are going to be for sale in Omaha at my nieces Irish Dance Festival on Saturday.



love the mix of the shades of green in this kitchen


{source}

pencils covered with Vintage Gaelic Book pages.



this is darling. Made in Ireland.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your new cards for St. Patrick's Day! Thanks so much for making them for our event for Irish Dance!

I will let you know how it goes.

Hugs,
Kimberly S.

fernandflora said...

Ooo! How lovely of you to include my earrings in your picks! I love all those pretty photos...