2/14/12

LOVEly Wishes

Happy Valentines Day to you! Today I wish you lots of love, chocolate and flowers. I compiled a few LOVEly images for you today. I have to say, I miss Valentines Days of the past when you decorate a showbox with foil and paper hearts and wait for the Valentines to pour in. I guess I have always been a crafter and paper kind of girl. Have a lovely day!


“I carry your heart (I carry it in my heart).” -e.e cummings

a kara rosenberry co. design



{source}

spread a little love today.


a little Vintage Valentine for you today. This one is so sweet.



{source}
These are so lovely!
xoxo!

2 comments:

fernandflora said...

And a happy v-day to you my friend! What beautiful images! You and your man have plans for tonight? xo

Anonymous said...

This circus tent has always been one of my favorites!
Kimberly S.