2/24/12

{Finding the Lovely} week 4

This is the 4th and final week of linking up with Jeanne Oliver and Kimberly Taylor for Finding the Lovely. I have so enjoyed it!

The week of photos is pure sweetness inspired by my first photo of the beautiful colors of ice cream from an outing on Saturday. The only way I can describe this set of photos would be peachy keen- or pretty in pink. Enjoy!

1. Ice cream at Sweet Action in Denver- they keep aim to keep you happy with flavors like Lemon Ricotta and Blackberry Lavendar, Salted Butterscotch and the list goes on and on.

2. My Valentines bouquet started to look sad so I took it apart and made several small arrangements. This was my favorite.

3. Lovely paper and tags from the new shop Fawn & Flora. Full of cute tape, fabric, papers, ribbons and other fun things {and very reasonable prices!}

4. Fabric Shopping with my friend for her babies nursery at Fancy Tiger in Denver, after a lovely brunch. It is easy to be inspired here!

5. Siggis Skyr. Delicious yogurt- and the cutest packaging- Low in sugar with lots of lovely flavors. Add a little granola and agave nector and you are set. this was a little snack for me at work.

6&7. Ikea Plant Containers that I use for Creative supplies! I LOVE these and they are less than $3 each. the K in picture 6 is from Hobby Lobby.

8. Beautiful Cream and white buttons from Fancy Tiger.



9. the view from my sofa. {a side note- a design tip on Bravo this week was to keep the decor items on a surface to 2 or 3. That isn't happening here! I love layers of items, and little collections, everywhere!}

10. A painting by the dear Lizzie Mara and a Liberty of London candle packaging that I am still holding onto.

11. more button loveliness from Fancy Tiger.



12. I couldn't resist adding this photo in. This was a sweet booth a the Horseshoe Market this summer in collaboration with Emily of Fern and Flora. We always have the loveliest little booths in my opinion.
To join in the Finding the Lovely fun, go here!
Thank you so much Jeanne and Kimberly . This was so much fun!

9 comments:

kimberly said...

Is that really the color of your world? If so, I want to live in it! You can imagine I don't have a lot of pink or peach in my life - and it is so pretty!!
Thanks for sharing sweet friend - love your images!
Happy weekend,
xx

Lis said...

Kara, these are sooo beautiful! Oh, as soon as those photos popped up, a calm and joy came over me;) I am a milk glass junkie, so immediately the vase caught my eye! GREAT job capturing the lovelies in your week!

Angie said...

Such gorgeous photos! I love the colours and how they all seem to coordinate together! ;)

Jeanneoli said...

I now want ice cream very badly! Thanks a lot:-) Thank you for playing and I can't wait to catch up with you this summer during markets.

Jeanne said...

I've got to get over to IKEA for those plant containers. They are super cute!
Have a lovely weekend!
xo
jeanne

lulu and family said...

kara, i want to live in your world!! all the colors are so pretty! and so much of it looks very tasty, too.=) have a great weekend!

debbie h. said...

Love, love, love your photos. The ice cream pic has me craving ice cream in the worst way now. Love all the soft colors and vinatge looking goodies. Happy Friday to you:)
debbie

Daune | Cottage in the Oaks said...

Just love them all! So fun and peaceful. Thanks for sharing your pictures...and I love the explanation for each one! :) Happy Weekend!

fernandflora said...

Wow. These are all so lovely friend! The color combinations are aptly named. Oh Sweet Action - how I love you.

And congrats on all those comments! Woot!