2/17/12

Finding the Lovely, Week 3

{click on image to enlarge}




This week I am linking up with Jeanne Oliver for week 3 of Finding the Lovely.
Here we go!

1. New bowls and a little spice jar from Anthropoligie that I found over Christmas. A collection of milk glass in the background from various thrifting and goodwilll excursions.
2. A rather whimsical lamp from 5 Green Boxes in Denver.
3. A completed order of Note Cards for Happy Cakes- 90 of my single cupcake cards in total. This one says, Cupcake, Be My Valentine.

4. Speaking of cupcakes, these are from Happy Cakes, shared with my beau.
5. ruffled pink carnations, from my Valentine. {love carnations!}
6. A lovely chandelier, at The Kitchen in Boulder Co.
7. Love the packaging that I did for an order for Bluebird Notes, this one has been in my phone for a while but I love this image.
8. My ever changing shelf with Milk Glass, a glittered K, a vintage book, a lace bowl and Eiffel Tower Ornament.
9. Vintage papers tied up with twine.

I believe the word Lovely is the most used word on my blog. I am quite sure of it!

I have a date planned tomorrow with a girlfriend, brunch and shopping so I plan to have lots of great photos to share next week! Have a great weekend!

join in the lovely photo fun by going here.

5 comments:

lulu and family said...

thanks, kara. really sweet. that valentine carnation is beautiful.

kimberly said...

Once again your "lovely" captures are absolutely divine - soft and pretty and magical. Bravo girlie- love them!
xx

debbie h. said...

Your lovelies are certainly lovely. Isn't this challenge so much fun and really just make you look at simple little things in a whole new light? Especially love your Anthro bowls:)

Daune | Cottage in the Oaks said...

What a wonderful week! :) Happy Weekend!

koralee said...

So darling!!! And guess what I have those little bowls from Anthro as well in photo 1...love them. xoxoxo Hugs to you. oxox