2/10/12

{finding the lovely} objects of my affection

{Please click on image to make it larger and more clear! xo! blogger isn't cooperating today! } This week I am linking up with Jeanne Oliver and Kimberly Taylor who dreamed up a perfectly lovely idea. During the month of February, they decided to try and find the lovely more with their cameras that are on their phones. Lord knows, I love to snap photos of inspirational objects and things that inspire me. This week, I am focusing on Love, Valentines, and the objects of my affection.
1. Vintage Valentine Goodness. This one is perfectly lovely.
2. Anthro K mug with candy sticks that sits on my pantry.
3, Vintage Typewriter. Need I say more?
4. Snow day- snowed in for 2 days. I was so happy!
5. Brunch with a friend
6. Pastries at The Kitchen in Boulder
7. Another Vintage Valentine
8. an old French Image hangs at my desk, at work.
9.Bee Hive Sketch that I did for this piece.10. Fun image at the Denver store 5 green Boxes
11. A candlelit winter's eve at my home
12. A girls night at my dear friends house complete with ice cream, compote and candied walnuts.



want to join in on Finding the Lovely? Link up here this week!


9 comments:

kimberly said...

What absolutely LOVELY images my friend! Thank you for participating and contributing such beautiful photos~
Happy Friday,
xx

fernandflora said...

Ooo. What lovely photos! They are each to telling. Makes me want to link up now!

Jeanneoli said...

So pretty! Love all of your images.

Daune | Cottage in the Oaks said...

Love all of these!

Lis said...

Super fun photos! Where ever did you get that monogrammed mug??? Love it!

debbie h. said...

Love your vintage shots. Such great photos:) They all make me smile:) Thanks for sharing and happy weekend to you!!
XXOO

koralee said...

What a fun idea....it really is easy to find the lovely out there isn't it? Hugs to you dear one. xoxox

paperartscene.com said...

Love the photos, great job!

lulu and family said...

you live in a delicious and lovely world, kara!=)