2/6/12

{crafting some love for Valentines Day}

Hello my friends! It is high time I did a post on my blog. I cannot believe that Valentines Days is only a week away. I had some many plans to craft up some candles and post my Valentines collection on my Esty shop but that just didn't happen. I do happen love the color scheme in the photo above for Valentines day--- love a little blue or turquoise in the mix. I have always loved pink and red together, which makes Valentines Day a favorite day to me. The kit above is just darling and can be found here among many other sweet things.
What will you be doing for your Valentine? Are you keeping it simple? Whatever you do, I am sure it will be LOVEly--- so please share.

Check back on Friday for some Valentine's and winter. See you then!

1 comment:

fernandflora said...

What a great photo and lovely collection of v-day goodies!Red and soft blue is such a pretty combo for the upcoming holiday.

Don't think Ike and I have any romantic plans for v-day yet. Maybe we'll just stay in and cook together or something. We should get out though since it's our last one without needing to find a sitter! :)