1/24/12

{weekend colors}

Somehow my weekdays don't seem quite so lovely and colorful!

1. Love this color combo- Mustard, olive green, pink and cream. A vintage book from Patina, in french to boot. A Mustard Pin/ Clip from Fern and Flora with seafoam cream and pink beads and buttons, and lace that trimed a christmas package, and a smidge of pink ribbon from a tag, also from Patina.
2. lovely items from Target that I didn't purchase... only photographed. {self control was used here}
3. The most colorful and fabulous hanger display I ever did see, at TJ Maxx/Homegoods. I wanted the soft pink hangers, the gray, the seafoam, the yellow but alas I practiced self control once again.
4. Brunch and much needed time with a dear friend brought on an Almond latte and a coffee to start the morning, served in bright yellow mugs.

and now I am ready for another colorful weekend!

8 comments:

koralee said...

Oh I love all this today....I am on my way to the USA tomorrow ....sooooo I will have to pop into Target for a peek. Love to you. xoxo

Anonymous said...

Kara I love that lamp! How did you resist? That's the problem with shopping! You have to have lots of self control or leave you wallet at home.

Thanks for sharing...

Kimberly S.

Danielle Barbe said...

mine never seem that colorful either! i'd love an almond latte right now. sounds perfect.

also, i'm your new follower! xx

kimberly said...

I am so excited that you are taking part! Wonderful photos - I look forward to seeing what you share next week~
xx

lulu and family said...

they don't even have to be "yours" to find them lovely. i wish i had an iphone so i could take more spontaneous photos on the go. there is so much around us to smile about! thanks, kara.

Gypsy Brocante said...

YES! I like the self control ... we don't have to buy everything we see ... but still to appreciate is oh so lovely ; )

I've been practicing TONS of self control lately ... I think I'm liking it!

xo
Jil

Jeanneoli said...

I now want a latte! Love the photos. Thanks for playing.

paperartscene.com said...

The latte is calling my name, looks delicious. I love TJMaxx Home Goods too.