12/5/11

{Holiday Show}



Hello! If you are in Denver, come and visit me this Friday night or Saturday at my friend Tiff's house. I have been doing this show at Tiffanys house now for several years. She is one of the coolest people I know, and so is her house. The deal is, if you are selling something, you bring a bottle of wine and some food, and then you set up shop and chat with a bunch of fabulous people all weekend. It is a lot of fun. It is great for me as I haven't started shopping yet!



I will be selling some amazing goods this time around. Fern and Flora will also have some lovely goods on hand as well. I will be selling note cards, holiday cards, vintage ornaments, fabulous candles, Recipes Cards, Vintage Aprons, Lace Bowls and so much more. I am in the mood to clear some items out so the prices will be super affordable. Plus there are lots of other Denver vendors selling fabulous handmade goods. Please join me for relaxing, pressure free shopping! I would love to see you!

2 comments:

koralee said...

Oh if only I could come...have fun dear one..I know you will.
Can't wait for my cards to arrive...xoxoxo Hugs and many thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kara!

I love my Christmas cards! Thanks for helping me get them done so early!! I am excited.

Kimberly S.