11/29/11

{tis the season}

{photo by moi, at 5 Green Boxes, Denver Colorado}


It seems that the discussion of Christmas is being happening earlier and earlier these days. As a crafter and business owner, I am always starting holiday designs and prep very early, which makes me feel like Christmas is tomorrow. {but it isn't}
I, on the other hand, do not feel ready to start shopping for Christmas gifts. I guess I need to start feeling ready! I am getting there however.
1. Last weekend I bought 2 large bags of vintage Christmas ornaments for $4 total {thrifting while on a road trip} Some to keep, some to sell, some to give as gifts to my friends who love that kind of thing.
2. I am compiling my Christmas wish list slowly but surely.
3. I am thinking of great gifts I can get for the loved ones in my life.
4.I am finishing up with holiday custom orders which is a great feeling. {however it isn't too late to order something custom from me for the holidays!}

So I am getting there. A little reminder for you, get some of those Christmas gifts crossed off your list by shopping my sale. You can receive 20% off your entire order by entering Holiday at the point of sale. Recipe Cards, Note Cards, Cupcake Sticks, Christmas Gift Labels, etc!


go here!

3 comments:

Lorraine said...

If I had anymoney at all, I love ,love vintage, the photo you took, delicious

Anonymous said...

I am so excited to see the cards I ordered for Christmas! I love the font color we chose.

Thanks so much Kara!

Kimberly S.

fernandflora said...

Vintage ornaments - such a weakness of mine as you know! Lovely photo too! Happy Nutcracker-ing! Wish I could come along too. I LOVE The Nutcracker and would love even more to see your sweet nieces on stage!