11/14/11

sparkle & shine




Recently I filled an order for a local Denver shop, Patina. The owner, Joy, wanted me add glitter to my designs which I usually never do, to keep things simple. Well I went ahead with the glitter request purchasing some Martha Stewart glitter and glue. I also drew up these two new designs, a snowflake trio and a pinecone. Due to many other orders that week I had one night to add glitter to 72 cards. Wow, I will never do that again. I did perfect the art of adding glitter to my work that night and will continue to offer that service.


I haven't added these to my shop yet but aren't they pretty?


xo

kara

6 comments:

Polly Prissy Pants said...

Those are gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

So pretty Kara! Thanks for sharing them!

Kimberly S.

fernandflora said...

Yes indeed - these are just gorgeous. I'm still in awe of how you rocked all those orders!

Susan Baldwin said...

Beau-ti-ful, Kara!

koralee said...

Wow...these my friend are stunning...you are amazing. xoxoxo

Lorraine said...

These are so beautiful, cheers me up just looking at it, lovely art