11/16/11

{Happy Cakes}

I am so proud to have had my cupcake cards at Denver's best cupcake shop, Happy Cakes for many years now, since they first opened. Just recently, they started carrying my line of Cupcake Sticks.
Recently they had a Holiday Open house and featured my ice skate cupcake sticks in Cream and Blue and also my Mitten Cupcake sticks. I also made a Garland for them to hang over their display. I added a little glitter to a few of the sticks and they turned out so pretty.
This photo was sent to me by one of the owners as I wasn't able to make it that day. My holiday Cupcake Sticks and Stir Sticks are now available by special order at Happy Cakes. Below is the sample sheet I did for special orders for Happy Cakes for my Cupcake and Stir Sticks.



(forgive the crooked image!)


Once again these aren't in my shop but if you see a design above that you would like for a Cupcake Stick set(s) or Stir Sticks for the holidays, just email me at hello@kararosenberry.com. I have been too busy to add items to my Etsy shop lately!


Happy (cup)Cakes to you!


xo kara


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a really great display. I am happy for you!
Kimberly S.
ps see you soon!

Lorraine said...

Phenomenal you are an artist, I wish I could buy your cakes