8/16/11

{the makings of a vignette}

this is one if the little vignettes I have created on a shelf in my apartment.



I find the colors very soothing yet glamorous.
vintage chalkboard. estate sale{$2}
Sparkly K. Talulah Jones Denver
Eiffel Tower {christmas ornament} a gift that I use year round
Sea Green Vintage Book. Estate Sale
Mini Vintage Camera. A Parker Colorado Antique Shop
Mini Potted Flower. hmmm, I don't recall!
.................
I have a lot of favorite items that I have collected thru the years.
what is your favorite item in my vignette?

3 comments:

mimi deluxe said...

So cute!

fernandflora said...

How charming is this?! Love that sparkly K. You're so good...

Anonymous said...

Morning Kara~ I think I like the muted colors of all the objects. Would love to see more!
Enjoy your day!
Kimberly S.