7/15/11

{creative mint & tgif}

have you visited the blog, Creative Mint?

I just found it yesterday and I am smitten.
I love the combination of the pictures of beautiful flowers,
along with the lovely layers and color combinations that she creates.





This blog, Creative Mint is a combination of everything I love. Paper, old buttons, flowers, and beautiful colors. I will be a frequent reader and I hope you stop by and take a look.



This week has been full of ups and downs. My family left on Sunday. We had such a fantastic week that coming back to reality, with a cold, wasn't very fun.


Looking forward to celebrating a birthday with a dear friend Emily of Fern and Flora tomorrow over Brunch and thrifting.
{Happy Birthday Dear Em!} & Happy Weekend to the rest of you!


kara

2 comments:

T's Daily Treasures said...

Those bottles on the windowsill are lovely! Will have to head over to Creative Mint for inspiration. Have fun celebrating with Emily. Best wishes, Tammy

koralee said...

Oh yes...I do love this blog!!! pure joy. xoxoxo Hugs