6/2/11

{new in shop: strawberry birthday notes}

{strawberry birthday notes}


My newest design in my etsy shop is the strawberry birthday note design. Growing up around my house strawberries were a favorite. They are my mom's favorite fruit and they remind me of her. The note cards can also be customized to say "thank you", "hello" or have a name or anything else you wish.

Don't forget I am offering free shipping with the word VINTAGE or 15% off with the phrase WEEKEND!

see you back here soon.

Kara



2 comments:

fernandflora said...

These are so stinking cute! And I LOVE the photo with the cupcakes in the background! Did you take this back home? Bravo!

Justin said...

These are so stinking cute! And I LOVE the photo with the cupcakes in the background! Did you take this back home? Bravo!