4/22/11

{Happy Easter}



Isn't this vintage image so sweet?

Happy Easter!




my favorite Easter memory: Singing "Up from the grave, He arose" at sunrise services in my Grandma's rural farmtown.

Favorite Easter Food: Cadbury Eggs, Hot Cross Buns, anything my talented chef-brother makes us.

What am I doing this year? Spending it with friends and my beau.


The most important thing about Easter?


Up from the grave he arose; with a mighty triumph o'er his foes; he arose a victor from the dark domain, and he lives forever, with his saints to reign. He arose! He arose! Hallelujah! Christ arose!


Up from the Grave He Arose (Low in the Grave He Lay)Text: Robert Lowry, 1826-1899


Happy Easter Friends and Family!


3 comments:

koralee said...

Oh Sweet friend...sending you Easter Blessings x100! xoxoxxo

fernandflora said...

Amen sister. Looking forward to celebrating with you! xo

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter to you too. I love that hymn as well. Most of my favorite hymns are written in celebration of Easter. Thanks for the post.
Kimberly S.