4/5/11

{doiley devotion}

{source}how lovely is this?

Love the color combination and the softness of the lace.


{source} what is there not to love here?

simple brown paper wrapping, raffle tickets, cool fonts, a doiley and twine.

{source} pretty bracelets

{Source} a doiley bowl. a darling dyi for Easter or Spring.



The dainty doiley that used to sit on your grandmothers dresser has made a comeback. And why not? They are fabulous.

I plan on bringing more lace into my life. How about you?

3 comments:

koralee said...

delightful my friend..who would not want one of those sweet little packages...too pretty to open. hugs. xoxo

fernandflora said...

Sigh. Another gorgeous post. What dreamy images.

Those doily bowls are cuter than ever. That image of the three bowls is the best I've seen.

Emily said...

Beautiful post. Lace and spring just go hand-in-hand. I'm with you, must have more lace in my life this year. Oh the possibilities...