3/8/11

{sweet and sophisticated}


{Hope Post Cards, $4}

perfect for the Spring Bride available in many colors.
{le chien notecards $10}

Some of my favorite brick and morter shops put things together in groups. Blacks and whites together, botanical groupings, etc.
I redid my etsy shop this week in a simular way. I paired like colors together, and so on.
Also, it is now easier to shop by design. Stickers and their matching notecards are placed together. Now that I have a few cupcake sticks in the mix, it is even more fun!
The 4 designs above are the first row in my shop. All soft, pretty and sophisticated.
The next line is sunny and bright and so on... Much like an Etsy Treasury. It is fun and inspiring to shop this way... don't you think?

2 comments:

koralee said...

Oh off to take a peek sweet friend....I think I am down to my last few cards. xoxoxo hugs.

Anonymous said...

Good morning! I love everything about your cards. Watch out, I have a large order to fill this week!
I would like some bees, chandeliers and cupcakes and dragonflies...
talk soon!
Kimberly S.