3/17/11

{St Patricks Day Greetings & green love}

{Source}
{fern and flora . Cream Roses and Green Leaves Headband}

{Pretty Things by Meg, Leaves of Glass Earrings}
{pretty things by Meg, linen Ruffled Necklace}

{source}
hope the day is full of lots of fun, and green!
Aren't the green items above just lovely! I really would love the necklace, the earrings and the headband... not all to wear at once of course!
......................
May the road rise up to meet you. May the wind always be at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face, and rains fall soft upon your fields. And until we meet again, May God hold you in the palm of His hand. - An Old Irish Blessing.
Happy Saint Patricks Day!
kara

5 comments:

Oh, My Darling said...

Ooh, those bottles at the top of the post are fantastic -- perfect party decor!

Megs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
megan lane said...

happy st. patty's day kara!! thanks so much for including me twice! also, thanks for your purchase!! those earrings are one of my favorite pieces :)

Anonymous said...

Happy St. Paddy's day to you sis! Love your green items you picked out for today. I love the Irish blessing you added as well. I just discovered yesterday while playing the piano for Grandma that the song, Be Thou my Vision is an Irish tune! I've been humming it all day.
Kimberly S.

fernandflora said...

Love your pics and of course you're sweet to include one of my pieces! Thanks friend!