3/25/11

{french lessons}

{source}
{source}
{source}
{source}
{source}

a little french inspiration for your Friday.
a few years ago I took French lessons at a coffee shop in my neighborhood. I got busy and my French teacher did too and the lessons stopped. My favorite lesson was with an anthropologie catalog learning how to shop in French.
Have I forgotten how to ask for the yellow sweater? Sadly, yes. Should I find another French teacher that will meet with me over coffee and anthro catalogs? The answer: oui.
have a good weekend!
xo. kara

5 comments:

fernandflora said...

Ok! What the heck?! This is one of my most favorite posts of yours ever! I didn't know you took French lessons at a coffee shop and studied with french anthro catalogs? This sounds like some sort of incredible movie.

And those images.... amour! amour!

koralee said...

Now that is my kinda lesson! I could do that!

Happy weekend....love your images. xoxoxox

Anonymous said...

You took French in high school too! Love the photos.
Kimberly S.

Paisley Card Co said...

Found your blog over at Fabulous K! I love the items you have in your shop! Adorable! :)

It's Kody with a K said...

I love this post! Reminds me of the short trip I took there while studying abroad. Unfortunately I never found a farmers market : (