2/11/11

{cupcake Friday}

{source}
1. it's finally Friday! It has been a long week and I am
so glad to see Friday at last.
2. My new schedule has me missing
Estate Sale Fridays and my estate sale pal
is at a good one right now.
I hope she is snatching up lots of great
vintage goods with a coffee in hand.
Wishing I was there!
3. Loving Mint Green Lately... It's all over and I am a fan.
Loving the Mint green frosted cupcakes.
4. Weekend Plans include a surprise for my Valentine
& helping a dear friends move.
5. I will be posting some fun Valentines lovelies on Monday.
Valentines is one of my favorite holidays.
I love the colors and the sweetness of it.
Plus I love fun Valentines Day Cards !
See you back here on Monday!

happy friday!

kara

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe since I'm too late to purchase your Valentine cards this year...I should do so and have them ready for next year! Have a nice weekend.
hugs,
Kimberly S.

A Serenade for Solitude said...

Now those mint frosted cupcakes you talk about sound delicious!!
Love that photo, too!

Ann said...

Those cupcakes look too yummy to be eaten:)

koralee said...

Happy weekend ...fill it with LOVE my sweet friend. xoxoxo