2/25/11

{bon voyage}

hitting the road this weekend
going to Dallas on a roadtrip.
about 24 hours will be spent in the car this weekend.


I am bringing:

a sketchbook with pencils & pens
my nookcolor with a new book, going to read The Help
my camera- hoping for some good shots

Hoping for:

Even tho this really isn't a trip of leisure, I am hoping to visit a Dallas boutique or flea. Armed with the Design Sponge City Guide I am hoping to visit a shop or two on this list.
I would love to visit Ikea again.
Hoping to happen on a cute coffee shop or eatery that will sweeten up the trip.

See you next week!
kara

3 comments:

koralee said...

Safe travels sweet one...enjoy! xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Yes! Have a great time!
hugs and God bless,
Kimberly

Em said...

Have a wonderful weekend!! You brought all the same things I would have. Can't wait to talk to you after you read your book... it's such a good one. xoxo