1/28/11

{chalkboard love}

I am in a season where I am taking a mini break from my business
and taking time to be inspired. So here you go!
..................
I love chalkboards and have blogged about them before.
I would love nothing more than
a big old vintage chalkboard
for displays or to have
chalkboard walls in my future home....
take a look.
............................
{source: unknown}
I LOVE this photo.
I love the backdrop of the chalkboard
against the shelving and the items on the shelves.
.................
{source: Anthropoligie}

Leave it to Anthropoligie. I have a love-hate relationship with this company.
Love the headboard and the details they illustrated. Sigh.
......................
{source: Nom Nom Nom}
what a darling little table.
and with the word lovely?
they are killing me!
..........................
{source: freepeople}

love this! Any artist would have so much fun with this wall!
Love the mirror & mantle too.
................
How pretty! I would love this in a bedroom.
....................
{source: Anthropologie}
I love the way this is done.
Incorporating drawn objects
with real objects. Brilliant!
................

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool stuff...I really like this post.
Kimberly S.

megan lane said...

i could definitely use some more chalkboards in my life. i really like that side table with the chalkboard top.

happy weekend kara!

fernandflora said...

Oh yes. Brilliant photos. Love all the details you mentioned that caught your eye...

'memeber that giant chalk board from the yard of that guy that was selling that great furniture? Wish we could of had joint custody of that baby...

koralee said...

This gets me all excited today...I adore chalkboards....don't worry about rushing with the stickers..and notecards...I know you are busy. xoxoxo hugs for a wonderful week.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Blair said...

Cool stuff...I really like this post. Kimberly S.