12/13/10

{etsy holiday love-Janet Hill Studio}

A few weeks ago I stumbled upon this most
lovely Etsy shop: Janet Hill Studio.
Oh her little paintings are just magical.
Here are my favorite holiday paintings
in her shop.
{Puddings}
{Winter Cakes}

{her christmas tree dress was the highlight
of the party}
{Hot Chocolate}
You really might want to add these to your
Christmas Wish list if there is still time.
.........
I really love her work. Please go and visit her shop
because there are so many more that are so lovely.
Which is your favorite holiday painting from
the ones I have featured above?
Mine is Winter Cakes.
I think the Hot Chocolate one
is pretty sweet too!
.....
happy monday!

8 comments:

fernandflora said...

Oh these are just sweet! I haven't seen this artist before! That Christmas tree painting is fantastic!!

koralee said...

So sweet...hot chocolate could easy make it into my home...Holiday hugs to fill you up for the whole week my sweet friend. xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Those are really cute! I like the cake one too. Yummy...She is really talented and I like her simple and cozy style.

Thanks for sharing...
Kimberly S.

*Simply Colette* said...

So funny! I spent over 20 minutes viewing the same images on Friday. Love love her work :) Especially that Christmas bundt!

xo,
nicolette

http://www.simplycolette.blogspot.com
www.photographygetaways.com

Libbie said...

AHhh! Those are amazing!!! I LOVE the little line of paper snowflakes! How adorable!!!

I just got my package from you today!!! Not late at all you are way too sweet! It was sooo much fun to rip it open & peek at all the goodies! You totally didn't have to throw in the extras too! But they sure made me smile! Now I just need to show them off a bit! Your art is pretty amazing yourself Kara & it will really be enjoyed in this home! I am going to frame one of each! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I feel really blessed & when I put up another post I will write you becaue I sure will post about this special gift! THANKS AGAIN KARA!!!
Libbie

Karyn Bernard (French Charming) said...

Oh my goodness I LOVE her shop!! Thanks so much for sharing her lovely work with us. Thinking of you and sending big hugs!!

Jen said...

These are so lovely!

pinkstilettos said...

Her painting are so pretty! Wish I could paint like this!
Daisy~