12/30/10

{counting down-goodbye 2010}

10.9.8.7.6.5.4.3.2.1.
counting down the days til the end of the year!
Can hardly believe it!
What are your New Years Plans?
It is supposed to be very cold and snowing in Denver...
Might not plan to do anything but make it a movie night
and cook a yummy dinner.
Thank you for being such an awesome group of blog friends!
2010 has been an amazing year-
with a little help
from all of you!
Hope you have a great end of 2010
and a great start to 2011!
See you next year!
xo!
kara

6 comments:

Frangipan said...

I love the countdown on the stairs.

fernandflora said...

Me too. Love those steps. You always find the best photos to share...

Happy New Year! Stay cozy and warm!

Destiny said...

Hey Kara! Hope you had a nice Christmas! I think we're supposed to get LOTS of snow here in Parker, but so far nothing yet...I went out and bought a sled and some snow gear for me and my daughter - also bought marshmallows to roast in the firepit on New Year's Eve...other than that...definitely a movie night at home LOL Happy wishes for 2011! ~Destiny

Anonymous said...

The photo is so cute Kara! I almost want to paint numbers on my stairs! Happy New Year to you too!
love you sis!
Kimberly S.

Karyn Bernard (French Charming) said...

Happy New Year Sweet Friend...wishing you all the best in 2011!!
xoxo
Karyn

The French Maid said...

Fun blog...happy I stumbled upon you today. I'm your newest follower!
--Lee Ann