11/12/10

{tis the season}


{tis the season for some sweet stir sticks}

I have been getting ready for a holiday show this week.
My mom helped me create these stir sticks and with lots of
darling patterns. We also made sweet sticks for perfect for
cupcakes, and popcorn balls and other homemade treats!

there are Mittens, a Snowman, Holly Leaves
and the I'm Dreaming of a Pink Christmas to name a few.

These are not in my etsy shop yet but I am hoping
to have time to add them in soon!
{please forgive the less than lovely photography.
I was anxious to share these with you!}

2 comments:

koralee said...

Yahooooo my friend...i am soooo excitied about your lovely treasures...can't wait to order up a bunch...have fun this weekend. xoxox

Anonymous said...

Have fun at the show tomorrow! Take lots of photos for me since I won't be there! boo hoo!

Kimberly S.