11/15/10

{sweet success}

I am still on Cloud 9 from a fantastic weekend.
I did the Gifts for Yule show in Denver. The last of this annual show.
It was very successful for me, and I have a few pages of orders to prove it!
Here is a little collection of photos from the weekend!
a pastel Christmas. My favorite.
{ new items: Stir Sticks, Cupcake Sticks,
a new snowman design, and ice skates}

{more kara rosenberry co.}
{My Booth Mates}
one of my booth mates Jaala of Jaala Jewels
Jaala loves vintage and old things as much as I.
I love her work!
{booth mate Lizzie Mara's Darling little paintings.}
i am the proud owner of a new painting from her.
More on that later!
{more from lizzie mara}
{The Show}
{a huge crowd of happy shoppers}

Candles by the owner of the show Samantha Robinson.

{more fun things in Samantha's booth}
I do not exagerate when I say that we have the best food at this show.
There was a Scarlet Carrot Soup that was the most beautiful
Beet Pink color... and check out the treats below.
pumpkin whoopie pies and root beer bundt cakes. yum!

Since this was the last Gifts for Yule,
at the end of the show we had a champagne toast to the owner of the show,
Samantha. I have been doing this show for at least 5 years
and have met some of the most incredible, and creative women.

I am inspired and excited for the rest of the holiday season!

Happy Monday to You!

4 comments:

"CREATIVE CARMELINA" said...

Oh kara...everything looks amazing! so pretty and soft....

ahh..the bliss of creating....and artful living..there really is no end!

ciao bella

Creative Carmelina

Karyn Bernard (French Charming) said...

Hi Gorgeous!

I am so happy to hear that you had such a successful show...yippee! Everything looks so amazing!

xoxo
Karyn

Anonymous said...

thanks for the pictures...I can almost pretend I was there!! The soup sounds amazing! Tell Samatha this must just be a break!

Bring some of your cards to NE! See you soon!
your sis

Karyn Bernard (French Charming) said...

Me again! Just popping over to wish you a fabulous Friday and thank you for the visit...it's always so nice to have a visit from the sweet Kara!

xoxo
Karyn