11/19/10

{a few pretties and a party}

...........................
..............................
I am kind of known as a queen of accessories around these parts...
and I think these necklaces {from anthropoligie} are so fun and pretty.
I am pretty sure one of my talented and crafty friends
could make something just as fun....
speaking of which....
Tomorrow is a Holly Jolly Boutique at my friend Emily's house.




If you are in denver, won't you join us?
email me at kara@kararosenberry.com for the details.

These shows that we have at her house quite often
just keep getting better and better.

Last night I went to her house and we made
some delicious gingerbread men {& women}
and some sweet and spicy pecans. {yum!}
Pictures are soon to follow!
Happy Weekend to You!

6 comments:

Meg said...

i wish i lived in denver - you have so many fun house craft parties! enjoy! and those necklaces are sooo darling. hmmm...

Destiny said...

I'm about to e-mail you for details! I'm working at The Barn from 10-1 and have Starlighting in Castle Rock from 5-5:30, but MAYBE I can squeeze in the party : )

koralee said...

Ok why oh why do I not live in Denver...I am soooo missing out!

Those necklaces are adorable...sigh...antho is one of my favourite stores...nearest one is Seattle...time to visit...

Have a fun weekend. xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Have fun!

Kimberly S.

Karyn Bernard (French Charming) said...

Hi Gorgeous!

Love the necklaces...it's like wearing a party around your neck!

I hope the boutique was a fabulous success!

xoxo
Karyn

Oh, My Darling said...

Mandy of Mandipity has a tutorial for how to make that Anthro triangle necklace!