10/11/10

{Lark and Lola & halloween lovelies}

Today I am doing a feature on a fellow Denver crafty gal,
Heather from Lark & Lola.
This lady is super talented.
She has made some lovely halloween goodies
and I wanted to share them with you.
....................

a darling garland is available on her site with the word Boo!
Handcrafted by Lark & Lola, this garland features the highest grade glitter, crepe paper ruffles, and is strung on a lovely orange ribbon complete with bows on each end.
Go here take another look.

There are also garlands with the phrases "BEWARE", "SPOOKY", or "WICKED".
Go here for those!
here is a darling little trick or treat bag.
Don't you love the way Heather styles her photos?

Please go visit Heather at her online shop and her darling blog!

Hope you have a great Monday!

xo
kara


5 comments:

fernandflora said...

Hello! She is rediculously talented. I LOVE that greenish fireplace too! I hope you had a lovely and cozy weekend! xo xo

Kris said...

These are all really fun and super cute ideas!

Anonymous said...

I think the crepe paper and glitter combo is my favorite. So pretty.
Kimberly S.

Anonymous said...

how are you!This was a really fabulous Topics!
I come from itlay, I was luck to look for your theme in google
Also I learn a lot in your subject really thanks very much i will come later

le petit garage said...

Cute Halloween goodies! I might just have to borrow a few of these ideas for my Halloween party!