10/4/10

{happiness is}

happiness is...
...participating in a very successful market.
...hearing the most incredible feedback about your product.
spending time with lots of family and loved ones.
{this girl has a big smile on her face this week}
I shared a booth at the Horseshoe Market
this last weekend with Emily of Fern and Flora.
Our table of vintage housewares that we both collected is above.
Isn't is sweet?
I tell you, there is nothing like having a darling booth with the perfect clientele!
What a day! It was a crazy, crazy week but all so worth it!
& I topped it off with a big family dinner! Perfect!
kara

5 comments:

Samantha said...

I am so glad it went well. Your table looked great! Love and miss you girl!!!

Horseshoe Craft and Flea Market said...

Love it!!! It was great meeting you in person, Kara! You and Emily's booth rocked. Thanks for all your support and enthusiasm. I can't wait to see you again soon :)

fernandflora said...

Charming pictures, friend! That was fun, wasn't it?!

Oh, My Darling said...

Hooray for all the reasons for happiness!

Meg said...

your displays are always so pretty!! glad to hear it went well! i just got accepted into my second craft show & have sooo much to do but am really excited!