9/24/10

{just in time for fall, at Target}

there is a new collection of lovely items from John Derian at target...
like a tray with these lovely apples...
or I love this mug...
fabulous feather tray



Love this! Love the design!


a honeycomb mug. yes please!
Perfect for some tea, with honey of course!



lovely insect plates.
...........
Also, they have these great composition books for only $2.50 each.
Couldn't find those images but they are lovely! Trust me! You must go pick up a few!
Hope your Friday is fabulous!
xoxo
kara

6 comments:

fernandflora said...

This could be trouble! Ike just got a $25 gift certificate to Target for getting a years supply of contacts through them. Don't know if he'll let me use it but I'm gonna try!

Love your selections!

Happiness Is... said...

That is all so cute! Target has the best stuff.

Kellie Collis said...

Cute insect plates! I wonder how I'll eat on that? Enjoy the weekend, Kellie xx

Oh, My Darling said...

Ooh, the feather tray is phenomenal!!! Perfect for autumn, too.

koralee said...

Soooo lovely..must make a trip down soon. xooxxox

GUGAW said...

that feather tray is really cute