9/7/10

{HANDMADE}

my note card packages on display at
Talulah Jones, a favorite Denver shop.

I loved the display! I wish this wooden piece belonged to me.

I am sure on the lookout for something similar now.

{Love the way it shows off each design}
I adore some of the ribbon that is wrapping up my note cards.

I have been saving some of those thicker patterned ribbons for the perfect design.

{ a banner in the window says "handmade"}

this is in the window of Talulah Jones,

where they often host events featuring local companies that produce handmade products.

Isn't it a wonderful thing to shop and make handmade items?
I was pleased to be picked as one of the handmade artists for this show.

I would love some carnival circus letters with my initials.

Aren't the T and the J hanging on the back wall fabulous?
Have a great week!
kara

4 comments:

fernandflora said...

Such a sweet post! I love the photos!

icandy... said...

talk about eye candy!!!
your cards DO look just fab in that wooden crate, then again, they would look gorgeous in a cardboard box!!!! ;)
love and hugs my sweet friend!
oxoxox

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great time! I need to order some cards soon!

Kimberly S.

koralee said...

Oh how pretty...sweet displays always make my heart sing. xoxoxo
Your cards are the BEST!!!!