9/9/10

{A Gray Day}

It's my favorite neutral color lately.
{gray}
I am pretty much simply smitten with many things gray.
Here are a few items I found
that I thought were fabulous.


from the lovely etsy shop Vintage Marquise out of France.
Isn't this beautiful?
heavenly bed frame from, that's right, Anthropoligie



new in my etsy shop!
just cannot help but feature this beautiful headband

from Fern and Flora.
saw this nightstand at Ikea in Dallas this Spring.


Really loved it's shape and dark gray color.



I featured another wreath from Knock Knocking a few weeks ago

but I cannot help but be drawn to this etsy shop.

Isn't this wreath darling?


I kind of love gray with yellow, or cream, or black, aqua or pink...

Is there are color or color combination that you have been drawn to lately?

hope you have a lovely day.

4 comments:

fernandflora said...

Gray all the way sister! I'm with you. It's so chic and timeless. Thanks so much for including my headband! LOVE your collection of photos!

Anonymous said...

So pretty! I loved all the items you picked for a gray day!

your sister,
Kimberly S.

koralee said...

oh I love gray too...such lovely images today...Love love the headband.

I am so glad you got my postcard...you deserve to get a card because you are always mailing yours around the world and making everyone else Happy!

Yes I did make it...so simple..I am kinda lazy.

hugs for a great weekend xoxoxo

Sabine, La Marquise des anges said...

what a lovely collection and I feel so excited to have my vintage thread featured !! merci so very much my sweet KARA .

I hope you are doing well and I wish you a fantastic weekend

sabine