9/2/10

{eat drink chic}

My friend Emily B. sent me a note with the link to this fabulous site recently::
featuring DYI and style inspiration and
ideas for any event you may be having..

love these pink pencils and the tote bag with the days of the week in French.


being a font junkie, I love numbers. Love all these items above.

who doesn't love looking at a pretty cakes? These are all so lovely.


{go and take a peek and let me know what you think}
This is one blog that will be a must read for me.
Happy Thursday!
xo
kara



3 comments:

fernandflora said...

Hello! Glad to throw in a little blogp lug for you!

And I LOVE this post! What a great resource! Those cakes are incredible and what fun accessories! That bag with the days of the week in French is lovely!

koralee said...

Soooo beautiful...I am off to visit right now...I think I am in for a treat. Hugs for a great weekend.

Blessedmom's Simple Home said...

What a fun website Kara. I hadn't seen it before. Thanks for sharing.
Blessings,
Marcia